Wishing you a Happy Christmas and a Peaceful New Year in 2014


Over the January period ‘Windmill Studio’ will be renovated, and extended, to incorporate a gallery space and workshop. While these works are underway, my studio will be moved to a lovely little shop on Main Street, Cloughjordan, known locally as ‘The Little Red Shop’. Feel free to pop in if you’re in Cloughjordan.

After a very successful Art Show in the RDS last November, my work will be available through a number of craft galleries around Ireland from this February onwards. I am also very excited to be now working with a selection of Interior designers based in Limerick and Dublin on a range of commissions.

In March 2014, my work will be exhibited in The Source Civic Arts Centre, Thurles.  I am delighted to have been invited to participate in this joint show with artists Will O’Kane, Dermot McNevin and Pat Fitzpatrick curated by the centre’s Director, Aislinn O hEocha.

You can keep up to date with what’s going on at the studio by subscribing to my blog athttp://siobhanleonardartist.blogspot.ie or adding your email address on my website on the first page.  All exhibitions will be advertised through my website.