Happy New Year to you all!


Firstly I would like to thank all who have supported me over the last year. 2014 has been a great year, re-establishing myself and my work back in Ireland. 

In February I started the building of my new studio, April I exhibited with three fantastic Artists Will O'Kane, Dermot Mc Nevin and Pat Fitzpatrick at The Source Art Centre in Thurles. In June I exhibited at the AAF in London Hamstead with Bowlish Gallery, Somerset and recently I exhibited again at  'Art Source' in the RDS in November.



My paintings are now available through An Clachan Gallery in Donegal, The Hunt Museum in Limerick, Russell Gallery in Co. Clare, Bowlish Gallery in Somerset and online with iamofireland.ie



In 2015, I will be selling limited edition prints and other products. These will be available online from my website and through Interior Design stores. I'll keep you posted, all very exciting!


Here's to 2015...!